Aromatherapy Associates’ Bath and Shower Oils are a favourite amongst our Beauty Therapists. We use all ten oils as a medicine cabinet: Support Breathe to ward off colds and the flu, Relax Deep for bouts of insomnia and Support Lavender and Peppermint to relieve stomach and headaches.
This month we are delighted to introduce their brand new Face Oil Collection. With all six of their expertly formulated Face Oils in handy 3ml bottles, it makes the perfect addition to your holistic ‘first aid kit’. Read on for the benefits of each oil.
Anti-Ageing Intensive Skin Treatment Oil
- Rich in Vitamin E, this oil is perfect for dry, mature skin.
- Can help speed up skin regeneration and cell renewal when massaged into scar tissue.
Anti-Ageing Fine Line Face Oil
- Packed full of protective oils (olive oil, jojoba oil, sandalwood) and anti-oxidants (raspberry seed oil), this oil is ideal for those concerned with signs of ageing.
- Apple seed extract increases collagen synthesis and elasticity.
Hydrating Revitalising Face Oil
- Containing rose, frankincense and borage oils, this face oil can be used for a radiance boost on dull, tired looking skin.
- Peach kernel oil promotes elasticity of the skin.
Hydrating Nourishing Face Oil
- The combination of rose, sandalwood, jojoba and evening primrose oils make this oil perfect for delicate skins, especially after exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Sandalwood adds to the application experience by calming and relaxing the mind.
Inner Strength Soothing Face Oil
- This soothing, gentle oil can be used on all skin types but is especially healing for sensitive, reactive skin.
- Evening primrose oil helps to reduce inflammation while German and Roman chamomile aid in skin regeneration.
Mattifying Refining Face Oil
- The balancing properties of ylang ylang and lavender mean this oil is recommended for combination and oily skins but can be used on all skin types during a breakout.
- Calming yet uplifting aroma.
Available now at The House Beauty Spa Childwall for £53.00.